Dorani Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale
In these Terms and Conditions Dorani, We or Us refer to Dorani Pty Ltd and “you” means the entity that purchased the products from Dorani Pty Ltd.
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully as they form the agreement under which we will supply products to you.
Our goods come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Pricing and Stock
- We do our best to keep in stock most products that are quoted or advertised by us. All stock availability as represented on our website or by our sales team is accurate at the time, however, these stock levels are subject to change without notice.
- Dorani holds no Liability in relation to delays, lead times, etc. if stock is unavailable at the time of order; we will advise of any back orders at the time of your order and do our best to have the equipment available as soon as possible. ETAs can vary due to manufacturing lead times and deliveries
- The price lists and prices are shown on any website are current at the time of printing. All prices are exclusive of GST unless otherwise noted. We make every effort to ensure prices and product information is updated ASAP however some changes may be subject to change. We advise if any order pricing differs prior to the finalisation of the order.
- Any quotations will be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of the quotation.
- Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase and may be required for any warranty claims.
- Special orders may be subject to additional fees and a non-return policy for change of mind. The warranty will apply as per warranty conditions.
Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities
- Dorani Pty Ltd, it’s distributors or its dealers will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit, damage to goodwill, loss of data, arising out of or in connection with the products.
- Dorani will not be liable for any costs or consequences due to the late supply of products, the need to recover, re-program, or reproduce any programming or data.
- At our option Dorani chooses either repair or replacement of products, products faulty from out of the box will be replaced with new like for like, products once installed will be either repaired, replaced with new or replaced with refurbished equipment at our discretion.
- There will be no payment of the cost of repairing or replacing the products or in the case of services, to supplying the services again or the cost of having the services supplied again.
- All warranties are returned to base for inspection and testing, those items found to be damaged by neglect, misuse, abuse or incorrect installation, rodent, or other animal/insect infestation or damage will NOT be covered under warranty.
- Warranties are 12 months or 24 months depending on the product.
Returns, Exchanges, and Repairs
- New unopened goods are eligible for return within 14 days of purchase. A restocking fee to a maximum of 20% shall apply after 14 days from the delivery date.
- Freight charges for initial shipping will still be liable by the purchaser, return freight will also be liable by the purchaser.
- All original items including original accessories, manuals, and packaging must also be returned and be in re-sellable condition.
- Any goods returned unsealed will be inspected and either deemed non- returnable or a testing, repackaging and restocking fee will be charged.
- Special order may not be returned or exchanged
- If goods are returned for repair or replacement, Dorani is not liable to reclaim existing data or information stored on the device returned for repair.
- We may change any provision in these Terms and Conditions without notice, even if you are a frequent purchaser from us.
- Any change of these Conditions of Sale will only apply to future orders from the date of the change of terms and conditions.
- None of our distributors or dealers have any authority to change these Conditions of Sale, any terms or conditions differing to the Dorani terms and Conditions become the responsibility of the final seller.
- We reserve the right to refuse the supply of the products.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, those provisions are negated but the remainder remains.