Australian Apartment Intercom Systems Wholesaler & Supplier
For advanced security in your apartment, strata property or block of units, consider installing an audio or video intercom system for communication and safety.
WHAT IS AN APARTMENT INTERCOM AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
An apartment intercom allows for one and two-way communication in a video or audio format. It allows you to speak with the people at your front door or gate while visually able to see the visitors as well on a video monitor. A visitor presses the correct button for the apartment or unit they want to speak to, and the tenant can speak back and then press a button to unlock the door.
APARTMENT INTERCOM SYSTEMS BY DORANI
Dorani is a leader in the research and development of new and high quality security equipment. They offer supply and installation of apartment intercom systems to ensure optimal functioning and safety.
There are currently one category of apartment intercom systems provided by Dorani:
General Guide To An Apartment Intercom System
- When a Call is Made from the Door Station the intercom will ring and display as below
- Answer the monitor by using one of the 2 Communication buttons by pressing them ONCE (DO NOT Hold)
- Communicate with the visitor in a handsfree manner
- If access to be granted – press ONCE one of the Unlock 1 Buttons The Door station will advise the visitor “Door is Open”
- End communication by touching ONCE the communication button
Speak with our experienced and friendly team at Dorani to identify the best apartment intercom system to suit your requirements. Dorani is a leading Australian owned provider and installer of security equipment including apartment intercoms, proudly servicing the Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Yatala regions since 2002. For a premium level of security, install an apartment intercom system at your premises today.
We proudly have a network of Dorani resellers, dealers, agents and preferred installers available in most capital cities and many regional area, please contact us and we will direct you to the closest agent or have them contact you.